Applications Being Accepted for the Greater Atlanta Section of ASQ Boyles Scholarship
Applications for scholarships in the amount of up to $500 are being accepted through January 20, 2017.
Qualifications for the scholarship are as follows:
1. Must be an ASQ member, immediate family member of an ASQ member, or sponsored by an ASQ member
2. Must be seeking a degree in quality or closely related field
3. Must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours of academic credit and have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0
Application forms may be downloaded Here
The Greater Atlanta Section is delighted to announce special educational – training opportunities for our members. Beginning January 1, 2015 all Atlanta ASQ members will be eligible to enroll for any continuing education course offered by the Institute of Industrial Engineers in Norcross, GA. ASQ members will receive a discount of 40% off the regular registration fee.
In order to take advantage of this very special rate please follow these steps:
- Identify the course that you would like to take. A complete schedule can be found at http://www.iienet2.org/iietrainingcenter/CourseSchedule.aspx.
- Download the registration form here: CorporatePartner_TrainingRegForm_ASQ
- Complete the form and email the completed form to [email protected]
- IIE will confirm your registration via email.
- Attend the seminar and learn.
Self-paced courses are also available