November Dinner Meeting
Thursday, November 19, 2015
RSVP before noon on Monday, November 16th
Creating and Sustaining Quality Management
Presented by Scott Ellyson
Join us as Scott Ellyson discusses Quality Management with particular emphasis on organizations doing business internationally (Asia)
Scott will discuss:
1. Defining quality management in the context of international manufacturing.
2. How organizations have successfully created quality management programs. Key questions they ask themselves. Where do they start it? Grass Roots, Top-Down or hybrid?
3. How organizations sustain their quality management culture. Guiding principles.
Scott is Founder and President of East-West Manufacturing
No Mini Presentation
Hilton Suites Hotel, 6120 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328
5:30 P.M. Social Period & Registration / Cash Bar
6:30 P.M. Dinner Begins
7:30 P.M. Speaker / Program Begins
$25 Member, $35 Non-Member and member with late reservation, $40 Non-Member late reservation. On-line PayPal payment REQUIRED.
The Greater Atlanta Section is delighted to announce special educational – training opportunities for our members. Beginning January 1, 2015 all Atlanta ASQ members will be eligible to enroll for any continuing education course offered by the Institute of Industrial Engineers in Norcross, GA. ASQ members will receive a discount of 40% off the regular registration fee. A special registration rate will also apply for the 2015 Engineering Lean Six Sigma Conference to be held at the Westin Perimeter Hotel September 30-October 2, 2015.
In order to take advantage of this very special rate please follow these steps:
- Identify the course that you would like to take. Upcoming classes are listed below. A complete schedule can be found at http://www.iienet2.org/iietrainingcenter/CourseSchedule.aspx.
- Download the registration form here: CorporatePartner_TrainingRegForm_ASQ
- Complete the form and email the completed form to [email protected]
- IIE will confirm your registration via email.
- Attend the seminar and learn.
Upcoming classes are shown below.
Nov 02 Lean Green Belt (Norcross, GA)
Nov 02 Lean Green Belt for Healthcare (Norcross, GA)
Nov 02 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Birmingham, AL)
Dec 07 Six Sigma Green Belt for Process Improvement (Norcross, GA)
Dec 07 Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare (Norcross, GA)
Dec 10 Work Measurement (Norcross, GA)
Dec 14 Facilities and Workplace Design (Norcross, GA)
Self-paced courses are also available